My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Wedding Bears

Sorry it's been a while, had a craft fair and some regional training with my Stampin' Up buddies. For my Stampin' Up blog click here!

Been working on a few Wedding cards for my lovely display board my  wonderful husband made. Here's a photo of my display board . . .
 

The left side shows cards I've made for my website, Magenta Snowflake Designs,
and the right side show my cards made with Stampin' Up products which can be purchased through myself. Please see my Stampin' Snowflake blog for details.


Above is my cute Wedding Bears card which I made using various dies and card candi for the flower. I used promarkers to colour the details and these can be matched to any colour theme for any wedding.
 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 
P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

Apassionforpaper said...

Just too cute!
Thank you for entering for the RTG Design Team call, we are in the process of looking at all the entrants at the moment and will announce the new DT members soon.
Good luck!
Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x
RTG Challenge Co-ordinator