My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Mother's Day Cup Cards using House of Zandra Fabulous Tea & Cakes

Good Morning Everyone!
 
Busy week this week! And you might think I've gone a bit post crazy but I have a selection of Mother's Day Cards to show you and also two different cards for Little Claire's blog coming out later in the week.

Here are the first two cards I have created using The House of Zandra CD Fabulous Tea & Cakes to create my own card layout. I am loving this CD as the illustrations are lovely. I imported the image into Photoshop and added the text.


I printed the image twice so I could cut and layer up certain parts of the cards. To finish I matted onto brown shimmer card and added some Card Candi for extra detail. I have two more different cards to show you tomorrow using this CD, please come back and check them out :)
 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: