My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Valentine - Bees - Thursday Digi-Stamp Blog Project for Little Claire

Good Morning Everyone! 


It's Sarah here with a new LC Designs Digi-Stamp Project. I have used the Digi-Stamp - Bees.

This is a very cute stamp which I flipped horizontally as I wanted my bees flying to the right.


No fancy tutorial today. In Photoshop if you go to Edit - then Transform - there is the option to Flip Horizontal to change the design of the stamp. You could also copy and paste the flip to create a mirror image. I added the wording Bee My Valentine? underneath using Lucinda Handwritting Font.

Here is a list of materials and products I used for this project: 

Little Claire Digi-Stamps - Bees 
Smooth white Card Stock - to print on 
Red dotty paper from Little Claire's Dotty 14cm x 14cm pack
6x6 white card
Foam Hearts - self adhesive
Pro-markers, Glitter Glue and Glue
 I cropped the printed Digi image and coloured simply. Then layered the elements on the card and finished by adding glitter glue to the wings.
digi Bees 

 Thanks for stopping by to take a look, hope you enjoyed the simple card!


Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :


No comments: