My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 October 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #210 - DT Card using Crafts and Me Digi

Good Morning to you All!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. The challenge theme this week is Anything Goes. I was givien this super cute digi stamp from Crafts and Me and this one is called Poinsettia Pixie and is by the artist Hannah Lynn - whom I am a huge fan of :) 
Here is my card . . .   



I decided on bright red and green for this Poinsettia card and kept the colours simple for the colouring. I added some soft green/pink leaves and a soft coloured greeting. To finish I added a bit of glitter glue, ribbon, twine and a ribbon rose.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Digi Design Challenge: Add a sentiment
Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes
Create and Inspire: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge: Favourite Season (Winter - Christmas colours)
Artistic Inspirations: Just for Fun
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes 
A Snowflakes Promise: Anything Goes/Season Twist 
Create and Makes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

What a fabulous face, Sarah, and I love those green eyes! Beautiful card. It's so much fun to see you entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT