My Lovely Followers

Sunday 13 November 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card - Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome Back Friends!
 
Today I have my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. For challenge No.214 the theme is Anything Goes. I have used this super cute digi stamp from Bugaboo and it is called Elephant Christmas Tree.
Here is my card . . .   


I had so much fun colouring this digi image. I decided to keep the colours Christmas-y add added a little bit of glitter glue to highlight the sparkles. I die cut the greeting and thought this card would be fab for a special friend!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Creates and Makes Challenge: Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise: Seasons
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge: Use die cuts or punches 
Create and Insspire Challenges: Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: Christmas 

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

3 comments:

Isobel said...

Great project Thank-you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore
Good luck in the challenge x

Kuni said...

What a cute christmas crad, i love the image.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Eine klasse Karte. Super!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja