My Lovely Followers

Monday 21 November 2016

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Christmas Poinsettia Girl

Hello and Good Evening to you All!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread blog challenge #29.

For this Challenge I have used the lovely Christmas Poinsettia Girl. This digi stamp is beautiful, the girl is so cute and sweet. 



I wanted to make this card really special so decided to create and easel card. I found a lovely vintage looking holly background and matted and layered this with red cardstock. I coloured the Girl using Promarkers and spent a little time on this as I am learning to blend the hair and clothes from tutorials. I added punched holly leaves and sparkly berries to the corners and a beautiful die cut Tattered Lace sentiment to finish.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
# Create and Inspire: Anything Goes
# Deep Ocean Challenge: Santa is coming to town (so dress up Christmasy!)
# Artist Inspirations: Anything Goes
# A snowflakes promise: Winter theme
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: Christmas 
# Create and Makes Challenge: Red, gold and green

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

4 comments:

Kuni said...

What a wonderful christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers.
Hugs
Kuni

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Eine bezaubernde Weihnachtskarte. Vielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

Marlene Bonetti said...

Dear Sarah
I love how you colored the ruffles! Awesome! A very lovely Christmas card.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog! Good luck!
Marlene

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creates and Makes !