My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 March 2017

16th Birthday card using Techno Gadgets die by Robert Addams

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing a commissioned card I made using some lovely dies by Robert Addams called Techno Gadgets. When I saw this die set I knew it would be so handy for cards for techno lovers!
  

I decided on a starry background with a matt of black and holographic mirri card. I cut out the different techno parts in black, blue and the mirri and mixed 'n' matched the different parts. Finally I added the wording using SU! Lawn Fawn and Sweet Dixie dies.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

No comments: