My Lovely Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Fiskarettes DT Star Power Punch card

Good Evening to you All!
 
TodaI am sharing a DT card I made by creating my own stencil. I used the Star power punch to punch through acetate to make a stencil and then used Distress Inks through the stencil to create this card.


This was such fun! I added water splashed and inked back over top. To finish I added a Tonic die greeting and some sequins.

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
World wide open design team challenge blog: Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

Mel said...

This is so beautiful, love the colors you used! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Melanie DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Wanda said...

Fantastic technique! Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge