My Lovely Followers

Saturday 4 March 2017

Fiskarettes UK DT Flower Peg project using Flower Punches

Good Morning to you All!
 
TodaI am sharing a DT project I made using pegs as the starting point. I was given these pegs and told "I'm sure you can make something from these!" Challenge accepted!


I found out my Fiakar roller and used different textures to create this project.


Scrap paper and punches


Using a sponge and ink for the edges of the flowers.


Attach to the pegs, add buttons, ribbon and a toilet roll for the vase and you have a cute flower project which can be fun to make with children!


Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

I have entred this in the following challenges:
A Inky Mess: Mixed Media (Paper, pegs, ink, ribbon)   

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: