My Lovely Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

LC Designs Changing Path New Stamp set lauching on Hochanda

Good Morning Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a different card I have made for the LC Designs shows that are on Hochanda Monday 20th at 2pm and 5pm! I am featuring a different stamp set today - Changing Paths - where you can swap the path for a different theme! How cute :) Keep an eye out for the lovely stamps sets and of course my cards!
  

This is a simple card made using the new stamp set! I used plain green and blue for the background - die cutting the hill with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside die and the clouds are made using a Fiskars punch. I hade the idea of making a "New Home Frame" so stamped the lovely house and new home path, colouring with Promarkers to look like thatched cottage. I then inked a woodgrain stamp (SU!) and cut into strips to make the wooden frame. I added black card candi with glitter gel pen line to look like screws to finish.

Don't forget to tune in and Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: