My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Mother's Day Floating Butterfly Card using LC Designs Stamps - A Card Full of Butterflies

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using a beautiful stamp from LC Designs - A Card Full of Butterflies. I used papers from LC Designs too.
  

For the floating bytterflies I used Stampin' Up! stamps as I have a punch to cut these out, less fussy cutting! The flowers are also SU punches and the leaves are Britannia dies. I coloured the stamped image using Promarkers and layered against a black card for stunning contrast. Other colour of this card can be found on my facebook page.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
#The Crafty Addicts: C&S - monthly 
 #The Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes - monthly
#Daisy Chain Challenges: Make it feminine - monthly
 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Sarah what a gorgeous card you have made and thank you for follow my blog.


gr karin

Jennifer Bradley said...

Stunning card Sarah, the design is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at A Day for Daises and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the floating butterflies. Thank you for your comments on my blog and I am now following.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Very pretty card Sarah - love the floating butterflies. Shabneez x

Gabriela Ulate said...

Beatufull Card...!!! love the butterflies, Thank you for participating in The Corrosive C. Gaby DT

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the floating butterflies
Carol x