My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Oddball Art DT card for February Challenge Reminder - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Hi Oddballs!

Here is my challenge reminder DT Card for the challenge - Crazy Little Thing Called Love and I am using the fab digi #312 Hippie Flower Power Peace Van and have created this card using texture stamps :)


For this make I printed onto smooth cardstock, then used Stampin' Up! inks and Ghoulish Grunge and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets to create the floor, sides and line patterns. I inked some bubble wrap for the van and punched some hearts (Fiakars and SU) to finish. I used a sponge and Red Rose Ink for the edges for a distressed look.

Don't forget to join in with the blog and facebook challenges!

I have entered the card in the following challenges:
Country View Challenge: Inspire by Tim Holtz  - (Distress Inks) Monthly
A Inky Mess: Mixed Media (Ink, bubble wrap, papers) 


Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

1 comment:

Hazel Agnew said...

This is so funky Sarah, I love it. You have used some great techniques and the finished card is just fabulous. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.