My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 April 2017

Guest Designer for House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - "Stop and Smell the Flowers"

Good Morning my Friends!
 
Today is my last card as Guest Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge Blog. and my first card is for challenge #239 "stop and smell the flowers". I have used the fab gruffie stamp I won from one of the previous challenges for this card as it is perfect!



I stamped the image onto white cardstock and used a Clarity Stamp stencil with Distress Inks for the background. I then used a watercolour brush and Distress Inks to colour the Gruffie and flowers. To finish I added faux stitching and punched leaves and flowers with pearls for extra decoration.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Flowers (weekly)


Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
new challenge over at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog!
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sarah this is very beautifullllllllllll
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

Beautiful watercoloring and I love the stenciled background.

Christine said...

Hi Sarah awww I love this sweet guy, gorgeous design & colouring..many thanks for all your super HM Guest Design creations we loved having you play along with us, hope you enjoyed the fun..

smiles Christine xx

Dorte said...

I have always found this Gruffie bear so very very sweet, and the card you have made with him is wonderful,
hugs Dorte

Rae Ann said...

Love the dimension and texture you created on the flowers and his fur. Such gorgeous purple tones!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Flowers challenge.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sweet little bear!! Loved your card and coloring!!

Diane said...

Fabby doo Sarah as always sweetie. Whatever you use turns into a wonderful creation !!

big hugs Diane xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarah, what a darling card. Love the stenciled background and the colors you chose. This Gruffie smelling the Lilac flowers is so darn cute. Great color combo too. Hope you enjoyed designing along with us as much as we loved having you as a guest designer. Thanks for all your wonderful cards and inspiration.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

I do love the wonderful Lilac stamps House Mouse puts out...this is a darling one! Happy to have you join our team the last few months! ♥ Sue Kment