My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

Elephant Reminder to tune into Hochanda today for Little Claire Designs!

Good Morning My Friends!
 
Today I am sharing another DT card and a reminder to watch the Little Claire Design's show that will be on Hochanda today at 11am! This card uses a stamp from the lovely new set called Hatch, Match and Dispatch! How cute are these Elephants!
  

This is a fab stamp and I have used Little Claire papers for the backgroundm Promarkers to colour the image and a black fine liner to create the borders.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune in at 11am,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Diane said...

Adorable Sarah !!

hugs Diane xx

Bunny said...

What a cute baby card. Love the image.