My Lovely Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Card Designed fro my Stampin' Up! Class

Morning! Here is the card sample I made ready for my most recent Stampin' Up Class . . .

For more information on Stampin' Up! please check out my other blog

  I have been using my Summer Silhouette and Label Love stamp set (and matching punches) from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue with the Best of Butterflies set. Here I have used the In Colour inkpads Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Baked Brown Sugar. To achieve the blended background I stamp the ink onto an acrylic block, spritz with water and then stamp this onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Letting inks bleed together under the pressure of holding down the block.


Once this has dried I have stamped the silhouette stamps using chocolate chip ink and added punched stamped images for extra detail.

Thanks for looking.
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: