My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 3 - Shaped Card - Digi Hammock

Good Morning Everyone!
 
For the Little Claire's DT Digi-Stamp Challenge # 3 - Shaped Card I have used the Digi Stamp - Hammock. I am trying to create some interesting men cards and this challenge was perfect for this. I decided to use a star die to cut out my own star shaped card.


I resized the Hammock to fit across the star and coloured using Pro-markers. I cut out the patterned paper which is Little Claire's Tartan Paper Pack - beautiful quality :) For the extra detail I added three star eyelets, some brown raffia (roughly trimmed at edges and a Birthday greeting. Love this Digi-Stamp and the colours of the Tartan Paper.

The pirze for this months challenge is:


 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

No comments: