My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

Glitter 'N' Sparkle DT Card One for the Men / Movember

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I bring you my latest Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog DT card. For challenge No.213 the theme is One for the Men / Movember. I used the intense Night Stanger digi stamp by Ike's Art.
Here is my card . . .   



I decided on simple darker colours for this male card and distressed the edges of the cardstock and image. I then stamped the birthday greeting and cut out this using a matching die. I coloured the sentiment and image with Promarkers. To finish I added some brads that look like screws - cause men love tools ;)

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge: Use die cuts or punches
Create and Insspire Challenges: Anything Goes
My Time to Craft: Distress It!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge.
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

ike said...

That is so awesome :-) Thank you for using one of my images.
It is always a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKExxxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Nicola Gold said...

Wow awesome colouring and a very masculine card you have made. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes November 2016'.
Nicola CGE DT Amethyst Lily Designs