My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

Fiskarettes UK DT Vintage Label for Birthday Present

Good Morning to you All!
 
TodaI am sharing my last DT project for the Fiskarettes. I was lucky enough to have an extra month as a Fiskarette, working with such a fab team. This is a project made using my 3-in-1 tag punch. I have made a vintage style label for my hubby's birthday present of coconut mushrooms.


I used 3 different Distress Inks around the edges, stamped the Happy Birthday and dots in brown ink, then added the eyelets using the tag maker! The punch and eyelet setter was so easy to use and makes the tag look really professional. I then finished by tying with a bit of ribbon to the bag. A simple a fun way to create perfect finishing touches to presents!

Head on over to the Fiskarettes Face Book page for more fab projects and inspiration!

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

 P.S. check out my website :