My Lovely Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - DT Card - Afternoon Tea!

Good Afternoon to you All! 

Here is my DT last card for today which features the new stamp set Afternoon Tea by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. The new release stamps are being shown on Create and Craft right now and tomorrow so tune in for inspirational stamps and awesome inspiration :)


Products Used:
Afternoon Tea Stamp Set by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
5” x 7” card blank

Colour Me Stamping Card

Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Perfect Backgrounds Pretty Pastels
Windsor and Newton Promarkers: Lush Green, Pine, Meadow Green, Berry Red, Ruby, Lemon, Tulip Yellow, Cinnamon, Tan, Cool Grey 1, Plum, Lilac, Rose Pink, Blossom, Blue Pearl, Chine Blue, Cobalt Blue.
Tape and Foam Pads


I stamped all the elements onto Colour Me card, with the sentiment and stand stamped onto the white rectangle, cut everything out and coloured using the Promarkers listed. Then assembled all the different foods onto the stand using tape and foam pads to finish.
 
Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune into the For the Love of Stamps shows! Show times are: Today at 5pm and 11pm. On Sunday they are on at 1am, 6am, 11am, 6pm and10pm (some might be repeats - took times off Create and Craft TV Schedule)

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

3 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is just beautiful Sarah, love your fabulous colouring. Thank you for your beautiful comment and becoming a follower of my blog. Just became one on your blog. Anet x

Hazel said...

I love the image and your card is beautiful. Thank you for commenting and following my blog and I've reciprocated. Hazel x

Janice said...

Your card is fabulous, I love the tea theme! Thank you for following my blog, I am now following you :-)
Janice x