My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

Little Claire Designs Stamp set - Hatch, Match and Dispatch new release on Hochanda TODAY!

Good Morning Everyone!
 
One final reminder that Little Claire Design's are on Hochanda NOW! Here is another DT card using the new stamp set Hatch, Match and Dispatch!
 
 
I kept the layout simple as the die cut square (Tonic) is rather intricate and I wanted the main focus to be the stamped image. Coloured with Promarkers and the wording stamped around the edges of the card with a fine liner to create the border. To finish I added some pearls in the corners.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to tune in now!!!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love a happily ever after. This is cute. Love the border, too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great and beautiful card Sarah
Gr Karin