My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 May 2017

Scrapper's Delights Guest DT Card for Thrifty Thursday

Good Morning to you All!

Today I have another Guest Design Team card for Scrapper's Delights. This is May's Thrifty Thursday Card which features the super cute Anna Mae stamp.


I printed onto smooth white card, coloured my girl using Promarkers, I found some cute pink swirl paper and looked through my stamps for a sweet sentiment. To finish I added some flowers, glitter and gems. Perfect for any little girl's birthday!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join in with the challenge blog for Scrapper's Delight!

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is sweet. Love the shine in her hair. Nice coloring.