My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Hello card using Making Cards Magazine Betsy the French Bulldog Craft Paper Collection

Good Morning Everybody!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made using the Free
Betsy the French Bulldog Craft Paper Collection and Border Stamps in the current issue of Making Cards Magazine. I fell in love with these sweet papers and made a few cards with them. This is my first card . . .
  

I used a complimenting peach card and added a stamped border to the free papers (using the free stamps) The Hello stamp is from an older Making Cards Magazine and the punched shapes are Stampin' Up punches. To finish I added peach pearls.

In this issue my blog and one of my cards was featured in the magazine! Super excited!!! Thank you Making Cards Magazine!


Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: