My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 18 June 2017

Polar Hugs Pink and Blue Christmas DT Card for Little Claire Designs

Good Morning and shhhhh, I didn't say the "C" word!
 
But as we all know any sensible crafter starts their Christmas makes in June (I promise it's a big thing in the crafting world - non crafting friends!) So I thought I would share a DT card I made for Little Claire Designs using the super cute Polar Hugs. I have used non-traditional colours for this card if that helps :)



For this card I used one of the mini white card blanks (3.5" square so very mini) and made my own background. For this I used a stencil by The Crafters Workshop called
Thanks for looking and the next Little Claire show is on 7th July on Hochanda!
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

3 comments:

  1. I love the non traditional colors.

    Your watermark is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading each and every one of them x