My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Birthday Candle Card using Big and Bold Wish by Uniko

Good Morning!
 
Today I am sharing a clean and simple (CAS) card I have created using my beautiful stamps from the fab UK company Uniko. This stamp set is called Wish and is from the Big and Bold collection.


I kept this card simple (I know not my usual style but I wanted to make the beautiful stamps the feature) by having a limited colour palette and a lot of white background. The stamps are fab and I cleanly stamped the wording straight onto the card blank. I stamped the candles on a separate rectangle, having a play with the flame, then layered onto a green rectangle to finish. Next time will have a go at using lots of ink with these stamps ;)

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Love the clean and simple design, so perfect and great colors!! :)