My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Hedgie Hoggie Hugs Little Claire Designs DT Card

Good morning to you all!
 
Today I am sharing a DT card I made using the Little Claire Designs new stamp set Hedgie Hoggie Hugs for Christmas. For this card I also used a white Elegant Rectangle card blank. How cute are these Hedgehogs decorating a step ladder!!!
  

I used Distress Ink in Candied Apple and Lucky Clover for the background with a star stencil from Stampin' Up! I used the Distress Inks as watercolours to colour parts of the stamped image and Promarkers for the other parts. To finish I added Card Candi dots and a little glitter to make the baubles stand out.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Such a cute image, love the colours and the background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x