My Lovely Followers

Saturday 29 July 2017

Little Claire Designs Hedgie Hoggie Hugs DT Card with Kraft Tag Card

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!
 
Today I am sharing a DT card I made using the Little Claire Designs new stamp set Hedgie Hoggie Hugs for Christmas. For this card I also used a Kraft Tag Card. I love these cute Hedgehogs and had a play with heat embossing and Distress Oxides.


For this card I stamped onto kraft card with clear Versamark and used a white embossing powder to create the outlines. Then I used my Distress Oxide ink as a watercolour to paint the image. I used some Little Claire paper for the background - Citrus Collection and scissors to cut a banner for the sentiment. I added irridescent Christmas ribbon to the tag to finish.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: