My Lovely Followers

Saturday 26 August 2017

Baroque Backgrounds Design Team card for Rose Gold Moments Collection by Hunkydory

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

 Today I am sharing another card made from the Baroque Backgrounds stamps from the Rose Gold Moments Collection by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 

Products Used: 
Baroque Backgrounds Stamp Set & Papers 
Card blank 
Ink Me! Stamping Card 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Distress Oxide: Black Soot 
Fiskars Butterfly Punch, Small Pearls 
Tape and Foam Pads, PVA glue

I kept this one simple by cutting the papers into 1"x1" squares, keeping them in order and stamping the various patterns onto this paper. I used foam pads to adhere these to a black matt-tastic background and punched some butterflies out of this to finish.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Bunny said...

These look like blocks in a box. This is a really pretty card. [Bunny]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my goodness this is fabulous love it