My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Lemon Shortbread DT Card using Christmas Carol Angel

Good Morning and Welcome Back!
Today I am sharing my Design Team card for Lemon Shortbread's new blog challenge #48.

For this Challenge I have used the really sweet Christmas Carol Angel digi stamp.





I love this sweet angel girl and decided to use soft mint and grey colours for this card! I used Promarkers to colour the girl and the background is papers from Poundland. I added some pearls and black gems to finish.

Thanks for looking!

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
coming soon

Sarah x

 P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
instagram : sarah_bell_magentasnowflake
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell
website : www.magentasnowflake.com

3 comments:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the image x

Bunny said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors. [Bunny]

Katie said...

Adorable card