My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Mini Wooden Suitcases DT Make using For the Love of Stamps Bon Voyage - Hunkydory Rose Gold Moments

Good Morning to You All!

Today I am sharing a fun project I created using some wooden blocks, paint and For the Love of Stamps Bon Voyage stamps.


Products Used: 
Bon Voyage Stamp Set 
Wooden Scraps 10cm x 7cm – 1.5cm thick (x6) 
Ink Me! Stamping Card 
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Distress Oxides; Antique Linen, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet 
Docrafts Acrylic Paint – Burnt Umber, Blackberry, Storm Cloud 
Drawing Pins (old and corroded) 
Shaped label punch for handle 
Red Tape

I used PVA glue to stick the two wooden parts together and once dry sanded. Then I painted the whole thing brown acrylic paint, once dry added purple acrylic streaks and then once dry roughly covered in grey acrylicI cut some strips of Matt-tastic and used red tape to adhere around the case. then punched out a shape suitable for the handle. I used old rust drawing pins for the handle and to finish stamped and fussy cut the various "stickers".

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow fabulous

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are absolutley brilliant
Carol x