My Lovely Followers

Saturday 9 September 2017

Christmas Cookies Design Team Card using Gingerbread Fun by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

 Today I am sharing a card I had fun playing with and this uses stamps from the August stamp launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 
For this card I have used the Gingerbread Fun stamp set and matching mask.


Products Used:


Gingerbread Fun Stamp Set and Mask 
5” x 7” Card blank
Adorable Scorable - Matt-tastic 
Colour Me! Stamping Card 
Distress Oxide: Vintage Photo 
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad 
Banner Dies (Stampin Up) Banner Punch (Fiskars) 
Promarkers: Berry Red, Tan, Cinamon 
Cosmic Shimmer PVA Pearls 
Tape and Foam Pads

For this one I just played about with the mask to create a cookie border and random centre. The I stamped the Gingerbread Man and sussy cut him out along with a star cookie. I added pearl glue drops to decorate the cookies and made a banner feature in the corner for the greeting.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, love gingerbread men