My Lovely Followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

Owl Anniversary Card using My Favorite Things I'm Owl Yours Stamps and Tonic Die

Good Morning and Happy Weekend! 

Today I am sharing an anniversary card commission and I thought the I'm Owl Yours Stamp set by My Favorite Things would be perfect!  The Die sentiment is by Tonic Studios and is the from the Tonic Studios 3-Piece Partner Sentiment Die Set.



I made the inky background using the Distress Oxides in Abandoned Coral, Lime Zest and Broken China. I inked an acrylic block and sprayed with water. The squashed the block onto the card to create the rectangle. I then stamped the owls, coloured with a brush and Oxides and fussy cut. I added hearts to the background and cut a banner for the greeting. To finish I added the sentiment.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How gorgeous, great owls and colours

Bunny said...

Lovely colors and very cute.
[Bunny]