My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 October 2017

For the Love of Stamps Design Team Card using Just My Cup of Tea Stamps and Mask

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the Just My Cup of Tea stamps and mask from the October stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.


Products Used: 
Just My Cup of Tea Stamps and Mask 
4” x 4” Card Blank 
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Polka Dots 
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black 
Distress Oxides; Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey 
Masking Sheet, Sequins 
Tape and Foam Pads

I cut the background, stenciled the mask patteren across the centre and inked the edges in Picked Raspberry. The I stamped the image using the masking sheet to create one layer. I used a watercolour brush and my inks to colour the image and loosely cut around the edges. To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a few sequins.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: