My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Little Claire Designs Design Team Card using Do All The Things Dinkie Stamp Set

Good Morning Everyone! 

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards I made for Little Claire Designs using that stamp Do All The Things and the Elegant Rectangle Landscape Card Blank.


I stamped the Dinkie image onto the Ombre paper then I made the inky background using the Distress Oxides in Wilted Violet and Broken China blending from the edges to meet in the middle. I then die cut some fancy corners and cut these to make the sides. Then I punched some feathers using a Fiskars punch and a small butterfly. To finish I added some gems and sequins.


 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: