My Lovely Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Oriental Screen Design Team Card October Release - For the Love of Stamps - Lovely Lanterns

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

Tune into Create and Craft right now to see the October stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory. 
The first card I am sharing with you is my Oriental Screen Design using the Lovely Lantern stamp set.


Products Used: 
Lovely Lanterns Stamps
A4 Adorable Scorable Brown Matt-tastic (cut to 28cm wide) 
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Beautifully Bright 
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black 
Distress Oxide: Work Lipstick, Fossilized Amber 
Fiskars Interchangeable Started Punch, Stampin’ Up!
Elegant Shape punch 
Tape

I scored the matt-astic sheet at 7cm, 14cm and 21cm and folded mountain and valley style to create the card base. I cut the background paper at 20cm one side and stamped the design across. I coloured in with a watercolour brush and the Oxides and paper pieced the lanterns. I then trimmed this piece 5cm thress times to create the four pannels. I punched the bottom and top with the two different punches then adhered the pannels to finish.


 
Thanks for looking and look out for the other shows over the weekend,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: