My Lovely Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

1st Birthday Card using Making Cards Free Papers and Lawn Fawn Critters from the Past

Hi Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a card I made using some lovely Free Papers from Making Cards Magazine - these papers are from a previous issue and I knew they would be perfect for a Dinosaur mad 1 year old! I teamed these papers up with the Lawn Fawn stamp set Critters from the Past.


I kept this simple and used Promarkers to colour the Critters in colours similar to the papers and die cut the name and age to finish. I was delighted this card is featured in the latest Making Cards Magazine (Nov 2017) in the Social Scene pages.

 
Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. Congratulations on being published. [Bunny]