My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas Snow Globe Card using Free Stamps from Making Cards Magazine

Hi Everyone! 

Today I am sharing a commissioned card I have made for someone who's Wife loves squirrels. I was so pleased that I had the lovely Free Stamps from Making Cards Magazine that were perfect for this card! (These fab stamps are available to purchase here and are currently on offer!!!)


I used various papers and stamps from previous issues for the background and sentiment.


The Lace Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the heart shape is a Fiskars punch. I used my lovely Distress Oxides to colour the character and added some red sequins to finish.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Your card is so very beautiful!
Happy Holidays ! ⛄
hugs , Fiki