My Lovely Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

Fantastic Fireworks Have A Blast Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Did you get much snow? We had a bit in the morning but it had stated turning to slush by the afternoon. My daughter enjoyed it as it was her first proper snow :) So today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the brand new December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Fantastic Fireworks stamps.



Products Used:

Fantastic Fireworks! Stamps and Mask
7” x 7” Card blank
Matt-tastic, Watercolour Card
Distress Oxides; Black Soot, Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber, Candies Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Distress Inks: Chipped Saphire
Circle Punch
White Gel Pen, Gold Sequins
Tape and Foam Pads

I made my inky background and flicked water onto it. Then used the mask to create the city scape. I stamped the fireworks in and wanted the sentiment to stand out so made this seperately and punched the circle out and added with foam pads. To finished I layered onto black card and added a few gold sequins.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: