My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 December 2017

Happy Birthday Sausage DT Card using For the Love of Stamps and Mask Products

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the brand new December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Happy Birthday Sausage stamps and mask.


Products Used:
Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps and Mask
6” x 6” Card blank
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxide: Salty Ocean
Promarkers: Ice Grey 2, Tan, Caramel, Chestnut, Burnt Sienna, Umber
Tape

I kept this one simple using masking sheets to help create the stack of dogs. I cut the hats and balloons separate and just played around with making the dogs longer with each one.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: