My Lovely Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

Set Sail Design Team Card using For the Love Of Stamps and Mask - December Launch Showing on Create and Craft Now

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

  Today I am sharing my first card from the December Launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory - which is on Create and Craft right now!

For this card I have used the Set Sail stamps and matching mask along with one of the For the Love of Stamps paper pad.


Products Used:
Set Sail Stamps and Mask
5” x 7” Card Blank
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Perfectly Natural,
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Distress Oxides; Iced Spruce, Walnut Stain
Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I inked the background through the stencil onto the patterned paper and then crumpled a wet tissue to lift the ink and give it a worn look. I then played with making the white card looked aged and torn using the inks and water. To finish I layered up with foam pads for extra dimension.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: