My Lovely Followers

Sunday 10 December 2017

Set Sail Port Hole Design Team Card using December Stamps and Mask Launch by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my Design Team Cards from the brand new December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Set Sail Stamp Set and my Crop-a-dile!


Products Used:
Set Sail Stamps
6” x 6” Card Blank
Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Perfectly Natural, 
Matt-tastic
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Black Soot
X-cut Circle Dies
Eyelets & Setting Tool, Tape and Foam Pads

I used the waste from the die cut circle to create the inside of the port hole using Distress Oxides. I made this look like a bottle washed up on shore and used my eyelet stash to create the port hole itself. This card was lots of fun to make!

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Great card. Looks very masculine. That's the perfect charm. [Bunny]