My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

We Be-long Together Design Team Card using Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps by For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning!

Today I am sharing another of my Design Team Cards from the brand new December stamp and mask launch by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory and for this card I have used the Happy Birthday Sausage stamps and mask.


Products Used:
Happy Birthday Sausage Stamps and Masks

7” x 5” Card blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Perfect Backgrounds Stamping Pad – Polka Dots, Kraft Card

Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry

Tape and Foam Pads

I kept this one simple stamping the dogs onto kraft card and the outfits onto polka dot paper and using the mask for the blue outfit. I layered onto the different papers and used the mask to create a dog pattern at the top and bottom of the card. To finish I stamped the sentiment and a few hearts around the dogs.

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: