My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Wish Guest Design Team Card using Imagine Design Create Never Stop Making Wishes Stamps

Hello Everyone 


Today I am sharing a card I created using the Never Stop Making Wishes stamps the Circles and Squares stencil using Imagine Design Create stamps and mask.
The original post can be found here!
I had lots of fun creating this background using the circles from the stencil and Distress Inks. 



I have also used: 

6” x 6” card blank 

White Cardstock: 300 gsm Green cardstock 

Distress InksWilted Violet and Mermaid Lagoon, water spray bottle 

Blending tool, Black Ink 

Purple sequins 



 To start I inked around the edges and then inked through the stencil to create the background. I then splashed and sprayed water across the background for a distressed look. 



I did the same with a smaller card for the greeting. I stamped the wish seeds directly onto the background and used scissors to rough up the edges. I then layered onto matching paper and added a few sequins to finish.



Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: