My Lovely Followers

Monday 22 January 2018

Because of You . . . Birth Flowers Sweet Pea Design Team Card for Hunkydory - For the Love of Stamps

Good Morning Everybody!

Today I have another of my Design Team Cards to share from the beautiful Hunkydory Birth Flowers range. My card has been made with the lovely Birth Flower stamps and the Words of Wisdom stamps by For the Love of Stamps.

Products Used:

Birth Flowers Stamps, Words of Wisdom Stamps
4” x 6” Card Blank, Matt-tastic Card
Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card
Versafine Ink– Onyx Black
Distress Oxides; Frayed Burlap, Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Lucky Clover
Faber Castle Gelatos; Lime, Boysenberry
Fine liner, Pearls,
Waterbrush, Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I inked the two corners with the brown oxide and splashed some water. Once dry I stamped the flowers and the beautiful sentiment. I then used my oxides and gelatos to colour the flowers and finished by adding some peals and matting onto Matt-tastic Card. 

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: