My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Imagine Design Create Guest Design Team Card - If Friends were Flowers ... Single Layer Stamped Card


Hi Everyone!


Today I am sharing a single layer card I have created using the sweet Doodled Flowers Stamp Set by Imagine Design Create and Alcohol Pens. I wanted the beautiful sentiment to stand out so decided to stamp the flowers around the edges.

 The original Post can be found here!





I have used:

6” x 6” scalloped card blank

White and pink Cardstock

Promarker Pens: Blossom, Fuchsia Pink, Magenta, Soft Lime, Apricot, Bright Orange

Sequins, PVA Glue, Double Sided Tape





I began by stamping the various flowers from the set around the corners of a white square card, I built the flower pattern up gradually going from large to small flowers, trying to fill the gaps in with the branch part. I then stamped the sentiment off centre for an interesting focus. I coloured the flowers in paying particular attention to my blending and finished by layering and added a few sequins. I really love this stamp set, it is so pretty and the sentiment is perfect!


 

Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: