My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 March 2018

Creative Craft Academy Workshop making Foamiran Flowers with Anna from Craft Box

Good Morning! 

Last month, as a birthday treat, I booked myself onto a Foamiran Flower Workshop which is run by the Creative Craft Academy with the lovely Anna from Craft Box. It's based at St. Ives (Cambs) which is about 45mins away so fairly local-ish. There are also online tutorials for those who want to try but live too far away.

I had a lovely time and really enjoyed making the flowers, learning colouring and shaping techniques. This was on my crafty wish list of things to try and I'm so glad I did.


We made three flowers in total and got a lovely kit to take home (although everybody added a basket of things as well lol!) My only trouble is finding time to have a play as you use an iron to heat the foam and my little girl always wants to help. I will be sharing more flowers as and when I get the chance.


Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

No comments: