My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 March 2018

Rock ‘n’ Roll Distress Oxide Design Team Card using For the Love of Stamps You Rock!

Good Morning!

  Today I am sharing another card I have made using the awesome You Rock! Stamps and Masks by For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory

And tomorrow the stunning Garden Treasures Collection is launching at 4pm on Create and Craft and I can tell you there are some super cute stamps in the collection. I will share some of my samples for the launch tomorrow :)

Back to my Rock 'N' Roll card . . .


Products Used:

You Rock! Stamps and Mask

5” x 5” Card Blank

Ink Me! Professional Stamping Card

Matt-tastic

Distress Oxides; Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean, Black Soot

Tape and Foam Pads

For this card I blended the background with the different blue and orange inks, splashing water / drying and repeating to create the texture. I then stamped and blended the ink through the mask to create the scene. I layered onto black matt-tastic and cut the black layer angles on the works for a funky finish. A fab card for men who love to rock!!!

Thanks for looking,

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and great stamps
Carol x