My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 May 2018

Fiskarettes Design Team Cloud Punch Challenge - Gelato Scrapbook Page

Hello Everyone! 

This week over on the Fiskarettes UK Facebook Page we are looking at different ways to use the Cloud Squeeze Punch. I had a fun idea to create a Gelato tub like the ones I had in Italy. Here is my Scrapbook page:


I used the Interchangeable Border Punch with Dots, the Daisy Punch, 3 in 1 Label Punch and Squeeze Cloud Punch. I used the waste dots for the sprinkles on the gelato and as confetti across the page. I also used my Non stick micro tip Fiskars scissors to cut my gelato pot :)


More inspiration can be found on the facebook Fiskarettes UK page and on Instagram!

Thanks for looking, 

Sarah x

P.S. check out my . . .
facebook page : Magenta Snowflake Designs
twitter : @sarahgleaves
pintrest : Sarah Bell



No comments: